Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today was a pretty good day diet wise, my husband had some family over, and he cooked a lot, (he plans on beginning his diet on Monday), and I can happily state that I stuck to my guns and didn't indulge in things that would make me later OVER indulge. That's what I tend to do when I eat something that I deem "toxic" to my progress. As my diet profile states, I am an all or nothing type of dieter, heck I'm pretty much an all or nothing type of person. Anyway today went well, and I plan on making the best of tomorrow as well. I haven't begun my exercise routine yet, but I will soon. For me, in the beginning it's all about getting the right foods in first. Once I get myself together "foodwise", and I feel comfortable with my progress there, I will begin incorporating exercise into my daily life once again, and I have to say I am pretty excited about that. I know what works for me, I just have to apply it, I will do this again, I can do this again!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Confidence is half the battle. I truly believe that I can lose weight again. I don't have to go thru the learning curve again... I'm fully armed and ready to rumble!

*hugs*
heather